Thursday, April 28, 2011

he liked it.


well everybody probably knows by now. but i got engaged :). i am trying to refrain from using too many exclamation points. i'm pretty sure i've used more in the last 3 days than i have in my entire life. but i just can't help it. like it's painful right now to use periods. anywayyyyyyyyy.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah! seriously, i am so happy. the happiest i've ever been. danny and i will be wed on august 13, 2011 in the timpanogous temple! we are so excited to start our life together. i am the luckiest. now i just gotta figure out how i'm gonna hone in on my homemaking skills so that we can stay alive for the next 50+ years. oops.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I! AM! PEEING! MY! PANTS! WITH! EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you and meet Danny! Bah!!!!

Unknown said...

Super grats to you both!

Tami Anderson said...

Ikl;qoxucnskailkj1l!!!!!! ahdhculakjheucnlslkjaoeiclklkjlkjkljkjljksjiaoejfjznkja;lkdhgikxzjclkadjfa;lkdfja;lksdurieak!!!!





(I'm so happy I can't even type!)