Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bleh.

did you ever notice that everything is at it's best right before you have to change it? like, hair? i swear my hair is it's very best right before i have to get it cut. or, mascara? the best consistency right before it's empty. orrrr..... well actually those are the only two examples i can think of.

i never used to honk my horn at crazy drivers/people. the other day i honked three times in one ten minute drive. is this what growing up is?

i have an iPhone. i've only paid for two apps. doodle jump and sally's spa. the other ones were all free. you can tell a lot about a person by what they will spend 99 cents on. i think. wait, am i cheap?

let me brag for a second. but i have the best mom. she made me a FEAST on monday night and then we watched the bachelor. but i don't think we stopped talking the whole time. she's funny and fun. and smart. and pretty. and a lot of other things but i can't say cause she will probably get all shy and humble. but really, she's the best.

i've watched despicable me 15 times in the past two weeks. at first by choice, but then by force.

8 am is really early for work. shouldn't the workday start at 9? seems more logical.

provo has a beach resort. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. actually it is pretty fun. i take back my laughter.

and finally, let me talk about one last thing. yesterday was ron weasly's birthday and i didn't even know until 9 pm. i was too caught up in bieber's birthday. i'm a 13 year old girl. whoops.

1 comment:

Tami Anderson said...

I love you. You're right, I'm all shy now! Ha!