Tuesday, November 2, 2010

blog post.

sometimes i feel like i might be on some hidden camera show. that, or the world is playing a huge joke on me. do you know what i mean? like today, for example, i'm standing in line waiting to tell the subway girl what i want on my sandwich. and this man in front of me is saying the weirdest things. really, so weird. and so funny. but not purposely funny. like i had to cover my mouth so that no one could see my smile. i really almost lost it when he said "now go hard on that parmesan". i started looking around for hidden cameras thinking that maybe "smile, you're on candid camera" was making a comeback this season. but then, the more this dude spoke the more i thought this HAD to be an mtv hidden camera show, i mean he was making some of the most perverted comments about oil and vinegar i've ever heard, maybe i was going to get a dollar for every minute i lasted or something. but, unfortunately no cameras showed up. that dude was really that perverted. or worse, maybe i'm just that perverted. uhhhhh.

i'm reminding myself of this quote i once read it goes "people who don't know me well enough might say i'm delusional and paranoid, but they're just out to get me."

see yuh.

No comments: