Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hi again.

whoa. what the crap. how the heck. i am so confused. just kidding, i'm not confused. but i feel kinda crazy right now. i've been at my cubicle for seven hours straight. and i've already organized the treats next to my desk like five times. so i'm pretty sure there is nothing left to do. except eat this fruit by the foot.

wahhhh fruit by the foot makes me think of ali. she loves fruit by the foot. i should have given her some before she left for north carolina for THE WHOLE SUMMER. what am i gonna do. crap. i gotta be positive. buuuut.

i'm planning a wedding all the sudden. how am i old enough for this?? actually i'm old enough (come on, i live in provo, i'm an old maid round these parts). how am i organized enough for this is a better question. like i've never planned a thing in my life. we already got our clothes for the day of the event. and now we're like "ALL DONE!!" but then i guess we're not. i guess there is a lot to do. how was i suppose to know how involved this whole thing is?? good thing i know so many crafty folk. they'll help me.

all last week i was miserable to be around. i'm sorry to anyone who encountered me. it's just that my computer wasn't letting me watch america's next top model. or glee. or the voice. WTF. i was pissed.

i pulled out my eyelash extensions last week. on accident. but not really. like it wasn't an accident. i spent and hour and a half on my bathroom counter pulling them out. in my defense, i didn't have my contacts in and anyone who wears contacts knows that you do crazy things when you aren't wearing them. so now i have no eyelashes. everyone does double takes when they look at me. and not the good kind of double takes. trust me.

1 comment:

Ali J said...

WHAT you loved your eyelashes. and i do kinda wish i had some fruit by the foot... thanks for thinking of me