Saturday, August 15, 2009

Au Revoir!

yeah, don't worry that i igoogle translated that phrase. who knew french phonetics are nonexistent. well folks i say good bye, sayonara, and, of course, au revoir, today to another chapter in my life. i moved home from my cute cozy apartment, complete with two of my best friends and dvr. i will miss it, but i am excited to start the next chapter of my life, complete with 34 credit hours, and hopefully a diploma in april that will prove i am competent to.... well do all things marketing. that's what a diploma means right? yeah, right.  

wondering how i survived on my own without my mother's cookin'? two words, horse cake.  

2 comments:

Ali said...

i.miss.horse.cake.

Tyler said...

I don't know how I feel about cakes of the horse variety, but hey anything that looks like that I'm sure is yummy