Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Click HERE!

I'm not very good at all the ins and outs of blogging. Like how do you make a cool banner for the top of your page? Or make words big or make them move around the page? These types of questions leave me clueless and with a boring blog. But the question that has puzzled me the most is how to type the following sentence in my blog "to see this click here" and make the word "here" click-able. huh? Well I decided to figure it out for the sake of something I want you all to click on...

My step brother spencer and his wife erin are anxiously waiting to add a new child to their family through adoption. I cannot think of a more deserving family. The way they raise their children (milo & issy, so cute!) is nothing short of amazing. I hope that someday my kids will be as awesome as theirs are. Anyway- I just wanted to link their adoption site right here. Feel free to link it to your blog! 

3 comments:

Mallory said...

if you ever need help with blogging shiz, im just a phone call or a few blocks away! :)

Mal Robin said...

Your nuts. I love it.

Erin said...

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh you totally just made me tear up.

Thanks. Seriously. Muchas gracias. AND we CANNOT wait for you guys to get here!!!!!!!!!